NOVEMBER 2023 EVENTS
NOVEMBER & DECEMBER Important Dates & Events
- 6-Week Technique Class (Final Classes of 2023) *start date is November 7th *
- November 11th GA WSO State Championship
- Nutrition Talk – November 18th – SETTING A SCHEDULE
- 90 DAYS OFF SEASON YOUTH STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING PROGRAM – Starting December 5TH – Every ➡️ TUESDAY – THURSDAY FROM 5:30 PM TO 6:30PM – SATURDAY 10:00 AM TO 11:00 AM
- AO FINALS – Dec 7, 2023 – Dec 10, 2023 | Wilmington, NC, USA
- Merry LIFTMAS December 16th, Saturday
We hear that EVERY SINGLE DAY– but guess what, I have been guilty of saying it myself.
Most of us have room for improvement when it comes to our routines and calendars.
You will learn more about:
Why setting a schedule is important
How it impacts us
3 tips to start creating a schedule that works for you
Discover the power of progress with our upcoming 6-week technique program starting November 7th. Whether you’re a beginner or looking to refine your skills, our coaches are here to guide you. Get ready to learn and achieve your goals! Contact us today to secure your spot. 💪
Mark your calendars for the 4th Annual Merry Lifetimes Weightlifting Meet on December 16th, 2023! 📅 This is THE event for athletes to showcase their skills and challenge themselves in a supportive atmosphere. 💪
Let’s make this year’s meet unforgettable, celebrating your journey to weightlifting success. We appreciate your support and can’t wait to see you on December 16th, 2023!
3 STRATEGIES FOR SETTING A SCHEDULE
Join Us for a Virtual Nutrition Talk
Break free from the excuse trap with proven scheduling techniques.
In this informative session, you’ll learn:
- Why setting a schedule is important
- How it impacts us
- 3 tips to start creating a schedule that works for you
“Stopped in for an open house to check out the gym about a month ago. Coach Ayse was attentive and provided positive feedback to help improve my form. The atmosphere is very laid back, come and go as you please, while still providing attention when necessary. The members there were all very friendly and inviting, as well. This seems like a place to go whether you are experienced or just starting out.”